State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum

A YOSE Forum for the True State of Decay Fans on all platforms, including full guides tips and tricks to help you survive the world of the undead or Zombies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGamingIndian
Scavenger

Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2? Empty
PostSubject: Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?   Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm

I am dying to get my hands on the game and mostly know what the studio let out but do any of you guys have any leaked info or any prediction or something you would like to see in the game?

Few thing i wanna see..
#Yes a good multiplayer BUT with single player option as well
#Some sort of survival wave mode a little like Zombie mode in COD
#More and better looking,handling vehicles
#Vehicles that can be modified in different ways  -Aesthetic and other wise
#Some sort of not too deep but a little more deep and meaningful story OR storylines
#Option to setup home where ever you want and chose the defense and almost everything     defensive and offensive
#Some sort of light PvP
#option to have super amazing graphics if you have the hardware OR Decent or balanced graphics for people with low to mediocre setups
## THIS ONE IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT : No errors while connecting to servers making the game unplayable like EA-Maxis's SIMCITY did.

So what are your thought and desires?
PS : I do not know if i should select a color for the title but i just did, i am sorry if that is not how the color is supposed to be used. Razz
Back to top Go down
curby
Admin
curby

PostSubject: Re: Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?   Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:35 pm

I like all your Ideas mate Smile

Especially the build a home base were you like....now that would be pretty dam good!!!

They need to keep Breakdown in number 2!! Without it I dont think I will get as hooked as YOSE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stateofdecayguide.com
TheGamingIndian
Scavenger

PostSubject: Re: Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?   Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 8:05 am

curby wrote:

Especially the build a home base were you like....now that would be pretty dam good!!!

They need to keep Breakdown in number 2!! Without it I dont think I will get as hooked as YOSE!!

Yeah not restricting you to a single place will make for a challenging experience AND yes without breakdown SOD 2 would not be as much fun as it would be with it.

All though i am just dying to get my hands on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?   Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any leaks/news/thoughts about State Of Decay 2?
Page 1 of 1