State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum

A YOSE Forum for the True State of Decay Fans on all platforms, including full guides tips and tricks to help you survive the world of the undead or Zombies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library Facility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
curby
Admin
curby

Library Facility Empty
PostSubject: Library Facility   Library Facility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 am

Facility Type - Library

Library Facility Facili10

Description

"We could start gathering some books and put together a reference area."

The Library is used to research upgrades to unlock new facilities and items. It can also be rented out to neighboring survivors in exchange for Ammo if sufficient fame and trust with them is achieved.

Facility bonuses

Store of Knowledge: "By sharing knowledge, we all improve our wits faster." REQUIRES GOOD RESEARCHER.

Scientific Principles: +300% research speed. REQUIRES GOOD RESEARCHER.

Abilities

Research Greenhouse Gardening (1 hour 20 minutes): This would improve food yields from our garden. Requires a Garden

Research Biodiesel (10 Food, 1 hour 20 minutes): Would let us convert Food to Fuel. Requires Storage Area

Research Chemical Incendiaries (5 Fuel, 50 Influence, 1 hour 20 minutes) Unlocks the ability to create Chemical Incendiaries. (Requires Medical Lab and Munitions Shop.)

Research Potent Homemade Stims - Would allow us to create more effective stimulants (Uses up Medical Supplies). Requires Medical Lab
Research Box Mine (1 Ammo, 1 Construction Material, 50 Influence, 1 hour 20 minutes) Unlocks the ability to create Box Mines. Requires Munitions Shop

Research Whistling Box Mine (1 Ammo, 1 Construction Material, 50 Influence, 1 hour 20 minutes)- Unlocks ability to create land mines that attract zombies. (Requires Munitions Shop, Unlocked after researching Box Mine )

Research Pipe Bomb (1 Ammo, 50 Influence, 1 hour 20 minutes) - Unlocks ability to create pipe bombs. (Requires Munitions Shop, Unlocked after researching Box Mine)

Research Steel Pipe Bomb (1 Ammo, 1 Construction Material, 50 Influence, 1 hour 20 minutes) - Unlocks ability to create improved pipe bombs with more shrapnel. (Requires Munitions Shop, Unlocked after researching Pipe Bomb)

Commerce: Library Access (10 Influence) Gain +2 Ammo for providing library access to another group of survivors (Usable once every 1.5 hour real time)

Requirements

An indoor library

20 Building Materials
100 Influence
Build time: 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
http://www.stateofdecayguide.com

Library Facility
Page 1 of 1