State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Decay Game Guide and Chat Forum

A YOSE Forum for the True State of Decay Fans on all platforms, including full guides tips and tricks to help you survive the world of the undead or Zombies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the first zombie game you ever played?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Scavenger
Alucard

What was the first zombie game you ever played? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first zombie game you ever played?   What was the first zombie game you ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:06 am

My first ever zombie game was Zombies Ate my Neighbors. I lved this game so much on he Snes. Lots of fun on the 16 bit era with this one.
Back to top Go down
Kraus
Scavenger
Kraus

PostSubject: Re: What was the first zombie game you ever played?   What was the first zombie game you ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:28 am

My first game was Copse Killer for the Sega CD. It was bad, but back then it ws awesome to me hahaha. The nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
TheGamingIndian
Scavenger

PostSubject: Re: What was the first zombie game you ever played?   What was the first zombie game you ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:03 pm

My first zombie game was res 2... still have the CD's and yes there were three CDs one for Jill and one for Leon and another for something i can't remember.
I think because Res 2 was my first time learning about Zeds that i still watch those script less and mindless Res movies.
Can't stop my self from watching those even though i know those aren't that good. Mad
Back to top Go down
curby
Admin
curby

PostSubject: Re: What was the first zombie game you ever played?   What was the first zombie game you ever played? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Resident Evil and then Left 4 Dead 1 & 2...

Awesome games :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.stateofdecayguide.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first zombie game you ever played?   What was the first zombie game you ever played? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the first zombie game you ever played?
Page 1 of 1